- This event has passed.
Intro to The Path of Mindfulness
November 15, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+0$19
Come drink Kava & learn the basics of a Mindfulness practice. You might be wondering what is Kava? Well, it is a plant that grows in the South Pacific Islands that’s used to create a drink known for inducing feelings of relaxation and mental clarity. Learn a life changing technique and have fun with the SatiMind Community and enjoy a South Pacific Island drink!!
Mindfulness Hour Overview~
- Introduction into Mindfulness Practice
- Practice Mindful Technique
- Debrief Class Experience
- Drink Kava
- Setting up Daily Practice
- Practice in Everyday Life
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness Training is like training a muscle, the more we train the stronger the muscle becomes. The practice involves setting up a mental training program which is similar to going to the gym but for your Mental and Emotional health. Mindfulness is the process of developing and cultivating the muscles of Awareness and Attention.
Benefits of Mindfulness Practice~
- Stress Reduction
- Communication Skills and Social Intelligence
- Focus and Decision Making
- Decrease in Performance Anxiety and Negative Thinking
- Self-Awareness and Self-Regulation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Development and Personal Growth
Have fun, Enjoy some Kava and practice & learn a life changing technique 🙂
Cheers with Abundance!