- This event has passed.
Teach The Path 2-Day Course
October 19, 2019 @ 9:00 am - October 20, 2019 @ 9:00 pm CDT$999
You will start your Mindfulness Path on a beautiful Friday morning on Lake Travis in Austin, TX. We will begin the course gaining a basic understanding of Mindfulness-Based Programs and how these programs are taught to enhance Resilience & Performance measures. This will be followed by continued education & Mindfulness practice throughout both days. Instead of learning the 8-week MBSR Course, we will train a shorter course that is designed for you to gain a basic understanding of Mindfulness, how to set up your own practice and walk away with more confidence to start incorporating Mindfulness teachings in your Professional journey.
This program was created over the past 6 years teaching Military Soldiers, Hospital Staff including: Surgeons, Doctors & Nurses as well as Behavioral Health Clinics. The program has proven results in multiple environments and is sure to teach professionals how to achieve similar results.
What you will learn in your Mindfulness 2-Day Course:
- Basics of Mindfulness and Setting up a Training Practice
- How to teach Mindfulness-Based Programs and Interventions
- Mindfulness Exercises and Guided Meditations
- How to support your clients with Psychological Skills Training
- Best Practices for Stress Resilience Training
- How to teach 90 minute Intro to Mindfulness workshop
- Observing your Clients & Adapting your Training to your Audience
Come with an Open mind, Curiosity and Interest in yourself and the practice of Mindfulness!
Enjoy your 2-Day Mindfulness course 🙂