Why Meditation Streak?
We must get in a habit of practicing and this is the purpose of meditation streaks. In order to get the benefits of meditation or the skill of mindfulness we must deliberately practice this discipline. How many days can you practice in a row? How many times can you start over after you missed a day? We invite you to our group and to post in the group when you start your streak and post each week how long your streak has been going, what your next goals are for the streak, or how long did the streak lasted. Try to beat your personal best each time you start over. It’s not always about perfection but about helping you progress and gain the benefits of meditation. Good luck!
How to join the Meditation Streak!
- Meditate each day
- Join our Facebook Group Mindfulness & Meditation
- Make a post in our Facebook Group Mindfulness & Meditation letting us know how you feel, what questions you may have, and gain encouragement to grow your meditation practice
- Use #meditationstreakday1 for day one of your meditation streak
- Increase the number for each day you continue your streak #meditationstreakday2
- Any break in the streak resets the clock & you go back to day one #meditationstreakday1
- Join us on our Facebook Page The Path of The Resilient Mind for daily meditations
- Build up your personal best of concurrent meditation days in a streak
- Challenge yourself to beat your previous personal best
- Chip away at your meditation goals and create a healthier lifestyle
- Encourage and inspire others, get a friend to join with you! This is easy by making a post on your Facebook Profile using #meditationstreak