Integrate The Path of The Resilient Mind into your life and teach others how to improve their mind, body, and relationships through the power of resilience skills training. This workshop covers the basics of teaching mindfulness along with learning emotional intelligence, positive psychology, stress resilience and mental skills techniques. Whether you have a private practice or you’re in a corporation, hospital, health clinic or a high performing athletic team, becoming a Resilient Mind Trainer can help shift your clients or teams into a healthier, happier and more productive culture.
You will immerse yourself in a 2 day workshop to gain an understanding of the philosophy of The Path of The Resilient Mind and how to teach from the basic principals of The Path. This workshop is designed for you to gain an understanding of resilience skills training concepts, setting up your own resilience training for personal growth, and walk away with more confidence to start incorporating resilience and mindfulness teachings.
Teach The Path Focus Areas
- Start your journey to become a Resilient Mind Trainer and run workshop for clients
- Become a trainer within your organization
- Use lessons & content to enhance your knowledge inside your professional practice
- Grow personally through some of the most effective positive change programs and techniques
- Immerse yourself in the deep practice of cultivating mindfulness in your life